- Catfish Upsetting Eco System – My Fox DC Reports
- “Off The Hook Benefit Dinner” comes to town for Earth Day Tuesday April 22
- Charity Off The Hook
- No Relief For High Halibut Prices In 2014
- Maryland Seafood Update from Steve Vilnit
- ProFish ‘Charity Off The Hook’ first monthly recipient is MicroGreens!
- Catfish, Blue Local Filet please login for prices
- Monkfish, Filet please login for prices
- Silver Hake, Filet please login for prices
- Halibut, Filet please login for prices
- Rockfish Large - Filet please login for prices
- Rockfish, Small Filet please login for prices
- Tuna, Albacore Loin please login for prices
- Escolar, Filet please login for prices
Featured Sustainable Product
Verlasso Salmon fillet- skin on
Verlasso brand salmon is the only farm raised salmon to garner a yellow rating “good alternative” from Monterrey Bay Aquarium seafood watch program. Raised in the pristine waters off the coast of Chile, the Verlaso brand salmon is both eye appealing and great tasting and will make any menu stand out.
Featured Local Product
Catfish, Blue Local Filet1
Feel great about every purchase of local invasive blue catfish you buy from us. Healthy, local, cost effective, and ProFish donates .25 per pound sold each month to 'Charity Off The Hook'. A collection of excellent local charities. April's chosen charity is Oyster Recovery Partnership!